Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

I have decided to expand the scope of illiterich as I have grown tired of transcribing letters, reading letters, and, according to my nosey neighbor, "stealing mail" (just try and prove it Mrs. Kowalchuk!). This means that illiterich will no longer solely be dedicated to my correspondence with friends, family, and Mrs. Kowalchuk's grandchildren. From now on you can expect to see following:

- Short essays
- Digital ephemera
- Implausible, misspelled, grammatically incorrect conspiracy theories (unles the vatican-holywood-OBAMA axis of LIAR's PERUSUCUTE's my AMERICAN FREEDOMS & takes away are GOD/JESUS given fireamrs and censorships me first)
- Kittens!Kittens!Kittens!
- Connecting with singles in your area
- Regular contributions from Nobel Laureate Orhan Pamuk
- Videos/pictures of people doing bloopers, getting seriously injured
- Page unavailable
- Kowalchuk family reunion photos (courtesy aunt Beth)

So tell all your friends about the good news: I've just been invited to Tammy Jenkin's (nee Kowalchuk) daughter's birthday! Also my blog will likely have some new content at some point in the future unless I get bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment